Friday, October 7, 2011

Yakin' on the Broad River

I'll let the pictures tell the story on this one.  Not much else to add other than I really enjoyed last Sunday with Christina and Mother Nature.  Some of the best things in life are so simple. Let's do it again, SOON!  Amanda? Megs? Nick?   Who's next?
......proof that men can multi-task! (drive and take photos) 
On the road to meet Christina at the Broad River


You drag the kayaks... I'll get the rods.   
Tina is workin' a good spot near some rapids


First fish of the day!  Nice little Smallmouth Bass
Check out the colors on that fish!

Hey!!  They're not going to JUMP in the boat!  Keep fishing!

I think something is staring at you.
He probably isn't enjoying this photo session as much as you are.
 Do you really need two hands to hold that monster?


Hey!

The end of a great day outdoors!

Tina!  You're getting my kayak dirty!!  Lift it up!!!
I'll get the rods.....

Finished the event with a milkshake at Wendy's
Why are you acting like you don't know me?
Doesn't everybody want their picture taken at Wendy's?


1 comment:

  1. I love you Dad! This was one of the best days I had in awhile :) just me and my Pappy!!

    ReplyDelete