Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chainsaw Art! Good for the creative soul!

  

This old Bradford Pear was sick and needed
the help of a trained professional.



So yesterday I broke out my CHAINSAW!! 
I thought I could improve the situation.
I had an idea......

I LOVE my chainsaw!  The things I can do!!
The POWER in my hands. I was feeling creative.....

I hauled off 5 truckloads of limbs. 
That's a lot of limbs, Dang-it!
Where's Little Missy when you need some help?
   

Now doesn't this lawn sculpture look much better?
I call it the "Bradford Bird"  A work of ART!
I think it will be handsome with Christmas lights and a wreath!

Mr. Chainsaw with his buddies!!

 


2 comments:

  1. the bradford bird!! i like it!! i saw light it up with lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the best post I've read in awhile! That tree is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete