Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Post

Tennis tonight at 6pm. I thought it was at 5pm so I have some time to kill.  I have always wanted to start a blog, so today is THE day.  By some stroke of fate, my tennis match is delayed and this could be the start of something big....ooor, it could be a short lived hobby.  I will take a picture or two at the courts tonight and attach them later.  I love playing tennis! Great exercise in a very short amount of time. The short amount of time is the best part.  Speaking of time, you can count on virtually all of my posts being short and hopefully sweet.  I don't have all day for this sort of thing.  Hopefully over time you will find this blog mostly humorous (maybe sick at times) and informative.  Well, sticking to my word, that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment