Sunday, April 22, 2012

CLOSE 2 PROJECTS!

I am posting these two pics just so you know that I CAN actually complete a project from time to time.  Rarely do I finish as fast as "some" people would like me to, but I DO finish. 


 This is the upstairs bunk room.  Carpet was installed about a month ago. slowly buying furniture and wall decorations for this room.  So, although the major work is done, still heed to get some things to hang on the walls to finish it off.  4 beds waiting for visitors! 


This is where the "Bradford Bird" used to be. It's also the site where some serious stump grinding took place.  Planted 3 Holly trees in this spot that will eventually provide some shade and privacy.  Some flowers for the deer to eat later this spring.

So that's it, a short post to wrap up some unfinished business! More on Nick's visit and other random things later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment