Sunday, September 4, 2011

ARTNR

 "Always Remember The New River" ....that's what I told myself when I left it last September.  Although I only had a couple days on the river, I had an AWESOME time. The trip is branded in my memory forever.  It was soooooo good, that I am headed back in a couple days, fishing a different stretch of water.  Hopefully I'll catch a few more smallmouth bass like the one pictured below.

My real destination is Ohio, but I plan to spend another night on the "New" as I work my way north.  I will camp one night along the river, fish the next morning, then pack up and hit the road.  The next few days will be spent fishing different waterways in Ohio with my brother, Jim.  I hope to post some good pictures and video when I return. So, stay tuned.... and I hope you miss me while I am gone.  XOXO! 

The fishing was good but the stops along the river were spectacular.

Nice smallmouth bass from the New River in Virginia. September 2010
Pflueger reel, Fenwick rod, Berkley PowerBait

1 comment:

  1. Oh Randis, we will definitely be missing you. I love the New River, been rafting up there and it is beautiful. Enjoy and I will try to keep your bride entertained!!

    ReplyDelete